A young and dynamic company in the bulk and break bulk shipping sector
STL International is a provider of transportation solutions for the break bulk, project, and bulk cargo markets.
- STL International has extensive industry experience to ensure the best outcome for its customers and partners.
- The company department is operating from Dubai and Kazakhstan with special representative in St Petersburg
- Experienced management team in place to support all activities
When moving the biggest shipments, the smallest of details matter
We specialize in the transportation of a wide range of dry cargo commodities for traders and industry players globally.
- Extensive experience in the shipping and broader maritime industries.
- Deep understanding of the unique challenges, processes and procedures to ensure your cargo keeps moving safely.
- Dedicated to providing our customers with tailored solutions that meet their needs.
The services we offer
- Bulk shipping solutions
- Breakbulk shipping solutions
- Project cargo solutions
The cargo we carry
- Agricultural products
- Construction materials
- Project cargo
The vessels we operate
Our geographical areas and port network
We built a strong foundation in the following geographical sectors, yet our services are not limited to these regions. Contact us for options across the entire world.
- Far East
- Southeast Asia
- ECI — Bangladesh
- East Africa
- West Africa
- Mediterranean — Adriatic
- Black Sea
Our port network:
Europe: Rotterdam, Antwerp | Mediterranean-Adriatic: Marina Di Carrara, Livorno, Ravenna, Haydarpasa, Libya (Khoms) | Baltics: St. Petersburg | Far East: Busan, Yokohama, Kawasaki, De Kastri, Vanino | Southeast Asia: Dunq Quat, Haiphong | ECI-Bangladesh: Mongla, Chittagong | West Africa: Douala, Matadi, Abidjan, Libreville, Luanda | Black Sea Ports | Australia | East Africa: Mombasa and Beira
India: Navasheva, Mumbai, Vizag, Gangavaram etc…
some of Our Specialised fleet of vessels
Access to a range of vessels when required
Our environment, social and governance policy
We work closely with our customers to minimize impact wherever possible.
- Protect the health and safety of our employees and the communities in which we operate.
- Comply with all relevant regulations and laws.
- Conduct business with integrity and communicate fair, open and transparent.